Why is Bailey's Cottage Muizenberg Accommodation Famous And Exclusive?
- Location: Do you like an exclusive location? Can you beat this location?
- How close can you be next to the water?Do you like being next to the water?
- Have you seen this cosy warm and welcoming cottage?
- Why do you think Mr Mandela stayed in this house? Peter manager/owner can tell you the full story.
- Have you ever stayed at a newly renovated national monument? Designed by Sir Herbert Baker's firm.
- Today a place for a happy family, a couple who wants to be private. The world is yours. Watch the view. Have a braai. Walk to Surfer's Corner restaurants or ST James tidal pool. What fun. Peace.
More about Bailey's Cottage Muizenberg Accommodation:
Welcome to the historic Bailey's Cottage accommodation in Muizenberg. On a rocky outcropping, nestled against the Muizenberg shore, is a quaint, stone bungalow of historic importance. Bailey’s Cottage, with its thatched roof, relaxed conservatory, and cosy fireplace, is the ideal location in which to escape.
Overlooking ‘surfer’s corner’, the cottage grants easy access to the rock pools and beach below, while the promenade invites you to take a stroll to the charming towns of Muizenberg and Kalk Bay.
The cottage itself consists of three delightful bedrooms, and sleeps six guests. The best linen and towels are provided, and each room comes complete with a heater for those colder winter nights. Not only will you have fun during summer but having a glass or more of red wine with friends in this well designed home during winter. Imagine this setting with a friend or two.
**** As a heritage building, there is only one bathroom, with tub and shower facilities.
The living room offers the modern conveniences of satellite TV and a DVD player.
The self-catering kitchen is fully equipped with oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dryer, while the six-seater, mahogany dining table and amazing granite-top bar provide the perfect location for indoor entertaining.
Outside, what South African holiday destination would be complete without the mandatory braai area from which to enjoy a few drinks, and the beautiful undisturbed ocean view.
Beach: Right along the beach in Muizenberg, undisturbed views and direct access to natural pools and board walk leading to St James and Muizenberg.
BTW: There are two lockable garages for your exclusive use.
Who would not like to stay at Bailey's Cottage Muizenberg Accommodation?
Complete the enquiry form now and let us assist you with availability and rates.