De Waterkant Three Bedroom Self Catering House :
This De Waterkant Three Bedroom Self Catering House sits towards the end of a cul-de-sac on the quiet fringe of the DeWaterkant village, about a 5min stroll from the elegant Cape Quarter shopping
centre. The home is brand-new, super convenient and within short walking
distance of many restaurants, bars and cafes; design, clothing and liquor
stores as well as a big supermarket.
- The house is equipped with the following:
- Three en-suite bedrooms (two with bath & shower; one with shower only)
- Bedrooms to accommodate 6 guests (two Queens; two Singles)
- Secure off-street double garage with electronic door
- Safe and secure property with burglar alarm and armed response
- Fully-stocked kitchen with oven, gas hob & double-door fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge
- Flat screen TV with full DSTV bouquet
- Rooftop terrace with deep plunge pool
Thank you for considering this De Waterkant Three Bedroom Self Catering House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the Lowest Rates available online.