Fish Hoek Four Bedroom Cottage:
This Fish Hoek four bedroom cottage is one of a set of four cottages built in the Fish Hoek valley over a hundred years ago by the then farm owner. As such, it was built without any constraint on location and offers an unrivalled combination of stunning views, beach access and shelter from the wind. The local stone walls and other original features give a unique and warm charisma
This Fish Hoek Four Bedroom Cottage is a beautiful garden with small lawn and BBQ space under the tree welcomes you when you enter the premises. The outside deck with comfortable patio furniture is where you will spend most of your time with a cocktail in hand while enjoying the ocean views.
As you can see the modern open-plan lounge and dining area is spacious with seating 12 people. For comfort during winter t
here is a gas fireplace.
Can you imagine yourself sitting here with a cool glass viewing the passing whales and rowers on the ocean : spectacular .
By the way: the telescope will make watching whales in the winter season something special.
The TV lounge with DSTV is private and cosy and leads to the 2nd bedroom with double bed with en-suite toilet and basin. There is also a bathroom with bath over shower next to the bedroom.
The beautiful main bedroom has doors opening onto a private patio where you can enjoy morning coffee while watching the sun rise over the ocean. There is a small adjacent room with sleeper couch for children plus a bathroom with shower.
The third bathroom on this level will service the 2 upstairs bedrooms, both with 2 single beds.
The fully equipped kitchen with big stove, gas hob and electric oven is ideal for when you want to entertain at home. Adjacent to the kitchen you will find a separate scullery with dishwasher. There also is a washing machine and dryer to make your holiday hassle-free.
This Fish Hoek home offers all the facilities to make happy memories:
- The open plan Dining Room and Lounge form the core of the house. The solid oak dining table seats 10 comfortably while the relaxed lounge and telescope offers spectacular views of Fish Hoek beach and False Bay.
- The Entertainment Room has a comfortable leather couch perfect for viewing the 40" HD TV with DVD player and premium DSTV satellite connection.
- The charming Kitchen and Scullery offer all modern conveniences including a large gas / electric oven perfect for tackling those recipes you need a holiday to attempt.
- The Kitchen opens onto the covered Deck where the unspoiled views can be enjoyed on handmade wooden furniture.
- The Study offers a cozy retreat with a couch that can convert to a complete double bed should the need arise.
- The house has the convenience of four Bathrooms. Two of these have bath/showers and one has a large shower.
- A verdant green garden and lawn with sheltered a barbecue area provides more relaxation space, with views to the beach
- The covered Laundry area at the back of the house provides a discreet and practical space
- A lock-up garage with an automated door provides a secure place for your vehicleOther conveniences include:
High speed wi-fi in most areas of the house
A gas fire in the central living area for when needed in winter
Numerous stand-by lights in case of power failure
Drying and storage areas for wetsuits and sports equipment under the deck
100% Percale cotton linen throughout
Fish Hoek four bedroom cottage, is the perfect location to enjoy the benefits of a holiday in Fish Hoek and the Cape Peninsula. The views form the house will draw you to the water. In season, dolphins and whales can often be spotted from the house.
Less than 200m away, the historic Jager's Walk promenade links the house to Fish Hoek beach, which is known as one of the best swimming and water sports locations in the Cape. The gentle slope of the beach, the warmer water and the numerous rock pools also make it a favourite with families.
Gorgeous, spacious, airy, light home. Extremely comfortable. Great views toward the sea. The very well equipped kitchen begs to be cooked in. Photos on the listing do not do the property justice in size or decor. Every extra has been thought of from blankets to hairdryers, to tea in the cupboards, books on the shelf and board games. Debbie met us when we arrived and ran through how everything worked, even giving us her own clothes washing powder when she saw how excited we were to have a washing machine and dryer after a weeks travelling and taking the time to chat to our very talkative son. Quick to respond if we needed anything during the stay. Close to all Cape Town and surrounding area had to offer – Boulders Beach, Cape point, table mountain, camps bay, Old Biscuit Mill – while being out of the hustle and bustle. Would not hesitate to stay here again as soon as possible!
Martin Austin who departed 16 October 2015 reviewed Sunny Brae in Fish Hoek. Rated Sunny Brae from 0 to 5 on the following: Value for money: 5 out 5 Checkin Procedure : 5 out of 5 Cleanliness: 5 out of 5 Location: 5 out of 5 Accurate description and photos: 4 out of 5 Would you book with CapeHolidays again?: 5 out of 4 Please share advice or comments; The cottage was very charming and we loved the location. [The photos under sell this lovely cottage].
Thank you for considering this Fish Hoek Four Bedroom Cottage for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the Lowest Rates available online.