Large Luxury Villa Bishopscourt Cape Town
Situated on the back door of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens at the foot of Table Mountain, this gracious home offers luxury rental accommodation for the discerning guests who appreciate tranquility, privacy, and spectacular views.
This large luxury villa Bishopscourt Cape Town consists of 2 adjoining residences (under one roof) which may be let jointly or independently of each other to suit your accommodation needs. Both residences are fully equipped and furnished with full alarm systems, DSTV and internet access. Under floor heating and log fireplaces, provide additional comfort during the Cape Winters.
The main house of this large luxury villa Bishopscourt Cape Town features 6 bedrooms:
- 2 double sized en suite bedrooms with queen size beds. French doors leading onto a sundrenched deck with a Jacuzzi on the main bedroom deck
- 1 cosy kiddies room with bunk beds
- 2 double sized bedrooms – one with queen size bed, the other with twin beds, all sharing a bathroom
- A further en suite with queen size bed with garden and mountain views
The main entrance opens into a double volume dining room with double French doors leading to a secluded garden with patio and sparkling pool. The spacious sunken lounge with full length windows and inviting fireplace makes this room a firm favorite for all seasons.
The living and dining areas of this large luxury villa Bishopscourt Cape Town are very spacious and accommodate the whole family comfortably. There is a guest cloakroom with toilet and basin. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen with pantry and adjoining scullery flows onto the lounge (can be closed off) and around the corner onto the dining area and outdoor areas.
The adjoining house at this large luxury villa Bishopscourt Cape Town has 2 spacious modern en-suite bedrooms:
- The “green” room is a fresh and invigorating bedroom room with an extra length queen size bed and French doors leading onto a private garden with panoramic mountain views
- The “copper” room is light and earthy with 2 twin beds looking onto the garden and mountain.
- Both bedrooms have new travertine en suite bathrooms
Bright and roomy, the lounge has the mountain as a backdrop with the dining area opening up onto the garden with uninterrupted mountain views. There is also an open fireplace and underfloor heating throughout.
This area has a fully upholstered sleeper couch which can accommodate an extra 2 people. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and essential major and minor appliances for your every convenience.
Outdoor area of this large luxury villa Bishopscourt Cape Town:
This residence has a private enclosed back garden with a swimming pool, patio with table and chairs, sun loungers, umbrella and braai. The front of the house has another large grassed and forested area, which are accessible to both houses.
How do you like this large luxury villa Bishopscourt Cape Town? To enquire:
Fill out our Enquiry form and we will get back to you with rates and availability. Should this home not be available, we will be able to suggest similar accommodation in the Southern Suburbs to you.