Modern Luxury Rental House Simonstown:This lovely Simonstown Holiday home has 4 en-suite bedrooms and is designed to accommodate 8 persons. The architectural design was for a holiday home & is intentionally minimalist with exposed concrete, lime-washed wood, galvanised metal & touches of bright colour.
You'll notice from the map that this Simonstown Holiday house is in Simon's Kloof one of the expensive suburbs of Simonstown. It's relatively protected from prevailing winds. And it has great views on the yacht basin; romantic picture all times of the day. You can walk down to the Simonstown village. But I am not sure if you'll walk back. It's a very steep climb.
This holiday rental house in Simonstown was designed to optimise the sunny views to the North across False Bay and is planned on 4 accommodation levels:
- At Lower Garden level is the garage and 2 bedrooms with en-suite shower-rooms.
Luxury Rental House Simonstown Bedrooms: Both bedrooms accommodate twin single beds. These bedrooms have blinds and the “green” room has garden access.
- The Entrance level is the living floor, with glass sliding doors that disappear into the walls to open up to the balcony and to the balcony, garden & pool. (There is a guest/pool wc on the first landing up from this level.)
- The First Floor accommodates the main bedroom, study, dressing room and en-suite with both shower & bath.
The baby cot is located in the dressing room cupboard.
- The Second Floor accommodates a further double bedroom with a sleeper couch and bath en-suite.
Luxury Rental House Simonstown Pool: is a large and beautiful volume of water.
Luxury Rental House Simonstown Accessories:
- The Living/Dining cupboards contain a variety of accessories:
- 1: Bar fridge.
- 2: A variety of drawers containing tourist literature and a good map book, Binoculars, DVD’s & Music CD’s.
Luxury Rental House Simonstown Kitchen:
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with Stove, Microwave, Electric Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, Washer, Drier, Toaster, Kettle etc.
- Also include; a salad spinner that fits into the small round sink, and various graters. The semi-circular bowl is useful for steaming.
- A Weber BBQ is left in the Pink yard.
- Heated towel rails are on a timing circuit which operates for a few hours only per day. Light dimmer switches are activated by holding down.
- Smokers:Sorry: Smokers need to smoke outside the house ast the owner does not allow any smoking inside.
- Children at this Luxury Rental House Simonstown: To be honest the house was not designed for very young children or non-swimmers and there are serious hazards.
Wow! What a dream spot to spend some time exploring the peninsula! The pics and setting barely do this home justice. It’s a truly beautiful space to stay in and a stunning view as well. Johan and his family made everything very welcoming and hotel like. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here. You’re just down the road from Boulder’s Beach, and right en route to the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point, all wonderful attractions. This is a perfect place to buy some groceries, some great wine, and relax. Simon’s Town is a sleepy little spot, but lovely, and you’re just up the road from a few restaurants and cafes. It’s only a short drive to Noordhoek, Fish Hoek, and Muizenberg. We strongly recommend this place if you’re looking for a quiet private getaway. It’s lovely!
Review: Sehr freundliche Begrüßung und Unterstützung während unseres Aufenthaltes. Read more
We had a lovely stay at House Pax. The view is amazing and the house was clean, well maintained and equipped. Debbie received us at the agreed time and was very friendly and informative. The two double bedrooms have amazing views with great en-suites with baths. The twin bedrooms downstairs are practical and ideal for kids. The booking was effortless and everything went smoothly. The house was clean and well equipped. Well done, keep up what you are doing. Highly recommended!
You can also use the Enquiry Form form to share your exact needs and I'll match them with other lovely verified luxury homes.
P.S. Most people I met are impressed with my local knowledge and ability to help them find Simonstown holiday accommodation.