Luxury Self Catering Accommodation Steenberg Golf Estate
This self catering accommodation Steenberg is private and luxurious, villa situated on the fifth hole at Steenberg Golf Estate. Originally Steenberg was the Cape’s oldest farm in the beautiful Constantia winelands and one is one of the three top golf courses to visit in South Africa. It’s unique historical background and exceptional setting – with sweeping views of False Bay over lush vineyards – make it a magical holiday destination.
A mere 20-minute drive from the bustling heart of Cape Town city centre, Steenberg Golf Estate offers guests breathtaking views, award-winning cuisine, wines of origin, an 18-hole championship golf course, Ginkgo Spa and complete peace of mind.
General Features of this self catering accommodation Steenberg
Ths is a single level luxury home which is a real pleasure given all the mountains around Cape Town.
Three well appointed bedrooms with three bathrooms. You'll notice from the photos the pool area linking into the home. What impressed us is the decor and finishings. This Steenberg villa feels welcoming with it's light decor and warm colours. The spaciousness can only be explained when you are in the home. The photos give an idea but being in it shows it. The large open plan idea ensures the family and friends are always together but privacy is also allowed for with the rooms a got to place for comfort and rest.
Obviously privacy with regards to neighbours are imporant to most of the guest staying here. This house and the Steenberg estate in general is designed for companionships at your home and at the communal places but the homes have space inbetween and you never feel intruded upon. What a pleasure to share this villa with our clients.
- Guests love the views as this villa is n the Fifth hole overlooking fairway.
- Approximately 10 minutes drive to the False Bay coastline and beaches
- Situated in a state-of-the-art security estate
- Secure and private
- Pool and garden service
- Housekeeping 3 times a week
- Weekly linen change
- One free golf membership
- Discounts at any of the restaurants
- on the estate
- Discounts on all wines of origin bought from
- the winery
- Discounts on purchases from the pro shop
- Use of one parking garage
The Spacious Master Bedroom of this self catering accommodation Steenberg
- Just have a look at the bedrooms. Stylish. And you just feel like jumping on it and feel the clean linen. Is that not a great feeling. It is such a relieve to see the owner has taste. Queen bed.
- En-suite with a bath, shower, bidet and his and hers basins and lovely linen.
- Again a pretty bedroom. Queen bed in this spacious room
- Bathroom with bath
- Colourful. Queen bed
- Bathroom with shower
- The living area is the center and there's a lovely dining area for 6-8 people
- Great for entertainment with the spacious open plan TV lounge and dining area that opens onto the patio and the pool.
- Formal lounge. Although formal you feel welcome.
- Hen it gets cold this indoor gas fireplace with some local wine to keep you warm.
- You will not need anything at this kitchen with separate scullery and pantry
- Guest cloakroom
Outdoor are of this self catering accommodation Steenberg
- Positioned on the fifth hole, overlooking fairway, next to the stream
- Built-in braai and Weber
- Swimming pool and the way it ties in with the home makes this a pleasure (There is no pool net)
- Dining for 8-10 people
Use our enquiry form to enquiry. We will give you availability in no time and if this self catering accommodation Steenberg is not available we can offer you other similar golfing accommodation in Cape Town.