Self Catering Accommodation City Bowl Cape Town
This fully furnished Self Catering Accommodation City Bowl Cape Town is situated in a prominent security estate in Higgovale, on the slopes of Table Mountain. The home accommodates 6 people comfortably, in 3 en-suite bedrooms.
The house is split into two-levels with the entertainment area downstairs and the 3 bedrooms upstairs.
Each room has access to a balcony that offers beautiful views over the mountains and/or the city. This Self Catering Accommodation City Bowl Cape Town is perfect for a family looking for a child friendly home in a secure estate. Higgovale is also known for being protected from the infamous Cape Doctor (South Easter). And if its good enough for the Western Cape Premier it should be good enough for you.
This Self Catering Accommodation City Bowl Cape Town is just up the road from the trendy Kloof Street and Long Street area, where you can have delicious coffee or locally brewed craft beer. If it’s the ocean you desire, you can hop over Kloof Nek to the famous Camps Bay and Clifton beaches.
Features of this Self Catering Accommodation City Bowl Cape Town:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan kitchen and dining and lounge area that lead out onto the enclosed patio with garden. Perfect for alfresco dining or a BBQ
- Study area
- Guest loo
- Main bedroom, king-size bed, with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. This room has its own private balcony where you can look out onto the entire city
- Second bedroom, 2 single beds, with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Third bedroom, double bed, with en-suite bathroom with shower
- The second and third bedrooms share a balcony, where you can enjoy views of the mountains.
- Safe parking
- Security estate
- Housekeeping once a week
- Child friendly
Enquire today about this Self Catering Acommodation City Bowl Cape Town.