St James Cape Town accommodation
This St James Cape Town accommodation, located in the heart of St James, is part of the recently renovated family home of the existing owners. It has been in the family since 1918 and was originally two whaling cottages. The unit is modern and spacious, and is fully equipped to accommodate four people.
The St James Cape Town accommodation is conveniently located just one minute from the beach and mountain walks, with spectacular views of False Bay, five minutes from Kalk Bay Harbour with its many shops and restaurants, and within 15 minutes of three top golf courses and Silvermine Nature Reserve.
- Summary: St James Cape Town accommodation comprises two bedrooms, a large bathroom, open-plan lounge and dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. Facilities include off-street parking, and a secluded pool and barbecue area.
- Two bedrooms. Main bedroom with twin beds.
- Second bedroom with single bed (baby cot available by pre-arrangement).
- Modern bathroom with large shower-cum-wet room.
- Open plan lounge and dining area furnished in old oak.
- Oak galley kitchen with microwave and modern cooking
- & refrigeration facilities.
- TV and Video as well as access to main house DVD and DSTV programmes.
- Secure hallway entrance through lock-away parking from cobbled access road off St. James Main Road.
- Private exterior patio area and access to main residence garden swimming pool.
- Secure off-street guest parking.
- Separate electronic security system and 24-hour armed response surveillance.
- Serviced weekly.
- Fresh linen-exchange on a regular basis.
- Laundry service available by arrangement.
- Domestic and babysitting services subject to pre-arrangement and availability.
- Prepared meals available by pre-arrangement.
- Restrictions: No pets & no smoking within the facility.
- (Domestic, babysitting and laundry services, pre-prepared meals to be charged as added).
- Self catering apartment.
- Rates on a sliding scale according to length of stay, number of guests and season (available on enquiry).