Waterfront Marina Three Bedroom Self Catering Apartment
This Waterfront Marina Three Bedroom Self Catering Apartment Spacious and stylish. This apartment has all the space you will ever need and is perfect for a family but will suit most guests.
Unique decorative pieces, rich coloured artwork and comfortable furnishings combine to provide a lovely apartment to enjoy your stay in Cape Town.
Bunk beds in the third bedroom and a kitchen designed for entertaining add features to an already great apartment.
Views include Table Mountain, the yacht basin, Waterfront and Greenpoint Stadium in the background.
- Three bedroom apartment – Queen, double,
- bunk beds (suitable for children below 8 years)
- Size 140 square meters
- Sleeps 6
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Second bathroom with shower
- Open plan kitchen lounge and dining area
- Balcony overlooking the yacht basin
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
- 4 Communal Pools
- Fully Equipped gym
- Wireless internet access – pre-paid
- 24 Hour access controlled security
- Undercover parking with direct access to building
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well known entertainment hotspot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. Cape Town’s new International Convention Centre is just up the road.
The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer.
Abounding with upmarket shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breathtaking views of the magnificent inimitable Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base one-self in order to see and do as much as possible in Cape Town. A ten minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and the city is within walking distance.
Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheatre featuring music concerts, drama and dance performances.
The V&A Waterfront is 20 minutes drive from the Cape Town International Airport and 300 meters from the entrance to the N1 highway.
Thank you for considering this Waterfront Marina Three Bedroom Self Catering Apartment for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the Lowest Rates available online.