CapeHolidays.info at your Service:
Your Cape Town property management one stop shop guaranteed to
I am sure you are looking for a Cape Town property management
The CapeHolidays.info agency is run by the Horak Clan. We are a small agency but passionate. The Horaks have no interest in being big. We are only interested in being the best.
If you need to market your apartment in Greenpoint,
We offer several self catering marketing and property management services that
In order to ensure that we only have happy guests giving us 5-star reviews we
- Protect your interest at all times while ensuring guests are satisfied.
- Ensuring your home is maintained at all times. And no need for you to get phone calls while you are having fun. We take responsibility.
- On time and effective housekeeping
- Ensure that costs are reduced while income increases
- Looking after WiFi, DSTV, electricity and other integral services.
- Liaison with guest from arrival to issues during the stay, breakages, noise control and many more.
- We take full responsibility to market your property effectively.
We also have a professional photographer and décor expert to ensure we create a unique holiday environment which the guests will want to return to every time. Thus adding value to your investment, so that your apartment or villa is in an excellent condition for generating income.
Marketing your property; obviously, we need to establish your lifestyle and home rules and if you want to maximise your income. When we have established these common goals and if we have agreed, then the Horak Clan commits to these goals.
It makes sense that we must be able to work with the owner, we need to ensure that the home meets our standards and that the owner is committed to investing in the home. We need to ensure the home owner is willing to fix any and all issues at the house so we can ensure we get 5 star reviews from guests.
After all is agreed we add our name to this commitment and we only provide the homeowner with dedicated effort and professional services.
That's why we've created this free no obligation application tool to establish common ground.
When you apply you also get 10 FREE Lesson on management & marketing we have developed over the 7 years.
- Apply and discover which homes and owners qualify & why they qualify for our Cape Town holiday home management!
- Understand how we become the one stop shop for all your management hassles; maintaining the house, garden, pool, cleaners, handymen, internet, you call it, we
unhassleit for you. We even manage funds for a few overseas owners.
- Learn why we focus on reducing property management costs.
Johan One Of The Horak Clan Members
If you don't know the Horak Clan.....we are a family run short term rental agency doing holiday property management in Cape Town and area. We manage properties and market very nice homes for nice and busy owners who are not interested in the hassles of doing it themselves. We are only interested in trying to do it right. And we are not interested in being the biggest agency just trying to be the best.
Read what two of our many happy owners have to say about CapeHolidays.info
“It's great knowing that everything's under control when I am out of the country and would otherwise be stressed about managing things back home. And I know if push came to shove you would make a plan to sort it out. Very happy!
“We came to Cape Town for a friend's wedding . 5 of us booked Wine House for a long weekend. Johan responded within minutes of my initial enquiry and was available to hand keys over when we arrived, Debbie was really responsive and helpful, was at the house shortly after we arrived to check us in, Elmarie popped over to get our Wifi working and the guys were in contact during our stay to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves with no issues. The house itself is absolutely stunning - the large terrace and amazing views and surrounding mountains made it a perfect spot to chill, eat, drink and enjoy each others company. I would certainly recommend to friends and if I am fortunate enough to visit Cape Town again will be back in touch with the gang. ”